Royal Enfield is famous for organizing bike tours for its customers throughout the year and across a variety of terrain
This year for the 1st time, they are organizing a tour of the picturesque Bhutan. You can now ride across the border through mesmerizing, adventurous and challenging terrain with your Royal Enfield motorcycle. Cruise by the tea gardens of Bagdogra, ride through Sikkim -the landlocked Indian state nestled in the Himalayas and traverse in to the untouched kingdom of Bhutan. If the regular straight and unadventurous roads bore you, then the twists and turns of Bhutan will definitely keep you on your toes, with the average number of bends per kilometre being ten!
So if the city roads and surroundings have become mundane for you, explore the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan on the 1st Royal Enfield – Tour of Bhutan.
1. Trip starts from Bagdogra and ends in Guwahati, Assam
2. Ride crosses through Sikkim and Bhutan
3. For Royal Enfield owners
4. Dates- 5th to 15th May 2012
5. Registrations are open on www.royalenfield.com
6. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org