Ten riders set off on a seven-day road trip
Building on the success of four previous seasons, Wrangler has flagged off True Wandered 5.0. The annual event is a platform for touring riders to showcase their passion for long trips, with only the machine and the open road for company.
The ten riders selected were flagged off from a Wrangler store in their city and, for the next seven days, they will post daily updates with photos and videos of their journey on wrangler-ap.com/in. The public will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite rider, based on the quality of their blog entries. The winner will win the title of Wrangler True Wanderer 5.0 and will receive a Triumph Street Twin Motorcycle as reward. He or she will also be featured in a Wrangler advertorial.
Details for the 10 riders follow
- Bhavna Sharma hails from the town of Sri Ganganagar in Rajasthan, and was flagged off from the Wrangler store in Jaipur. This adventurous nature lover and independent film maker has a special love for the mountains, and has travelled extensively in the Himalayas. She rides a 500cc Royal Enfield.
- Gaurav Siddharth of Lucknow started his journey from the Wrangler store in his city. Gaurav is an avid motorcycle tourer and has his sights set on the record for the longest motorcycle journey in India. He has travelled all across the country, clocking 53,400 kilometres so far.
- Nishant Nagraj was flagged off from a Wrangler store in his hometown of Bangalore. Nishant is crazy about 2 stroke machines and loves restoring these old bikes to their former glory. His other main passions are food and photography.
- Raghavendra CM, also from Bangalore, was flagged off from the same store as Nishant Nagraj. He is passionate about travelling and food, and rides a Benelli TNT300.
- Rishad was flagged of from a Wrangler store in his hometown of Mumbai. This enthusiastic biker rides a Yezdi from 1985
- Srijesh Sajit from Bangalore was flagged off from the Wrangler store at Kochi. This engineering student is a keen photographer, and rides a Yamaha FZ-S V2.0
- Shubhendu Singha, of Bankura in West Bengal, was flagged off from the Wrangler store in Durgapur. He rides a TVS Scooty and has travelled across Sikkim on it.
- Sunil Pradhan was flagged off from a Wrangler store in New Delhi. A banker by profession, Sunil makes time to pursue his passion for motorcycles and has ridden extensively across India.
- Vishnu Goyal from Mumbai was flagged off from a Wrangler store in Pune. A keen traveller, biker and photographer, Vishnu has travelled extensively across the country.
- Shreyansh Latthe was flagged off from a Wrangler store in Gangtok. The software engineer is from Athani in Karnataka but presently lives in Bangalore. He has been in love with motorcycles for as long as he can remember.
All the ten riders were styled in Wrangler’s range of Sun Shield apparel and Silver Shield jeans. Follow their journey at www.wrangler-ap.com/in/ and fuel their journey with your votes.
Leave a Reply